Special steel, also called alloy steel, is a kind of steel. Special steel is made of carbon steel by adding one or several alloying elements to make the structure of the steel change, so that the steel has various special properties.Spiral Straight Welded Round Steel Pipe SSAW PIPE
After the Second World War, in order to meet the development needs of ship equipment, various military powers in the world developed a series of high-strength ship steel, which is the early prototype of special steel.Flexible Exceptional 3 Inch Stainless Steel Tube
Alloy steel, also known as special steel. In carbon steel, an appropriate amount of one or several alloy elements will change the structure of the steel, so that the steel has a variety of special properties, such as strength, hardness, plasticity, toughness, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, and many other excellent properties. The following are the properties and uses of some special steels:
1. Tungsten steel, manganese steel: high hardness, manufacturing metal processing tools, tractor tracks and axles, etc.
2. Manganese silicon steel: especially strong toughness, manufacturing spring sheets, spring rings, etc.
3. Molybdenum steel: high temperature resistant crankshafts for aircraft, especially hard tools, etc.
4. Stellite chromium steel: hard, strong toughness for machine tools, tools and molds.
5. Nickel chromium steel (stainless steel) : strong corrosion resistance, not easy to oxidize the manufacture of chemical production acidproof tower, medical equipment and daily supplies.Building Roof Stainless Steel PU Sandwich Panel For Roof